Did your AWP 2019 panel get rejected?
Here at Entropy, we are interested in seeing your rejected (or even your accepted!) panels come to life on the page. We want you to have an avenue to explore the ideas you would have in your panel discussion. We are open to any type of form— by its very nature this will not be a standard essay. Hybrid forms and experimentation encouraged.
1) This essay will be based on a rejected or accepted panel proposal (not necessarily AWP) or follow the parameters of a panel proposal.
2) Please include your panelists either as a collaborative piece, an interview, a roundtable discussion, or another type of form/collaboration.
3) At the top of the piece, include an 150 word panel description.
4) No more than 5000 words
5) Submissions will open on October 1st, 2018 and close May 1st, 2019.
6) Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Panel as Essay”
We very much look forward to what you come up with!