Today is the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of Entropy’s initial launch on March 20, 2014. It’s been one heckuva year and we are so excited to see what’s happened since then, and look forward to what’s to come in the future.
A lot of exciting things have happened. Among them:
- The Small Press Database – still growing!
- CCM-Entropy happened and birthed Enclave!
- We were joined by new editors who launched new sections: Poetry, Fiction, Comics, Food, & more!
- The Entropy Community is writing a collaborative novel!
- We’ve got a revamped Resources page with Event Calendars coming soon!
- & so much more!
[Design by Sommer Browning. Printed by The Zombie Movement.]
Plus we’ve got a brand new T-shirt design, thanks to the brilliance of Sommer Browning. Look out for a merch store soon, in the midterm, we’ll have free stickers and limited shirts for sale at AWP. Yes, drop by our table! CCM-Entropy will be sharing a table with Two Dollar Radio (Table 1837) –> (Look out for Entropy’s guide to AWP coming soon!).
As always, THANKS SO MUCH to all of our readers and supporters. We can’t believe a whole year has gone by so quickly, but we are geared up and ready for more. A big congratulations to us all.