Yep. It’s been a month. We are elated. We are excited. We are appreciative. And we are amazed.
In case you missed them, a little round-up of some of our most popular posts this month!
(PS, Happy 4/20 or Happy Easter or Happy Entropy Anniversary, however you roll, we roll with you)
- On Trigger Warnings: A Roundtable. With CA Conrad, Jos A. Chartles, Andrea Lawlor, Sarah Schulman, Aishah Shahidah Simmons, & Anna Joy Springer. Curated by Megan Milks. Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3. A phenomenal & powerful conversation. Must-read.
- Sunday Entropy List: 3 Favorite Video Game Villains. Entropy staff members reminiscence and share their favorite video game villains.
- Antonin Artaud: A Glossary of Fumes by Will Alexander. “Consumed by the grandeur of suffering his taction with waking reality ignited his writing of address to addressee as if embodied by the dialectics the of nothingness.”
- National Poetry Month Featured Poets. For the month of April we’ve been featuring some phenomenal poets. Check out all of our featured poets, yes, but to highlight some of our most popular posts: Omar Pimienta / Joyelle McSweeney / Joseph Mosconi / Kathryn L. Pringle
- Sunday Editor’s List: 5 Top Films that Influenced Your Writing. Editors share their favorite films.
- The Concept World is No Longer Operational. Part of 1 of this awesome series by Leif Haven. Read all of them here.
- Sisphyus, Outdone By Nathanaël. A non-book review by Janice Lee.
- Excession by Iain M. Banks. A collaborative review by Peter Tieryas Liu, Kyle Muntz, & Joseph Michael Owens.
- The Allure of Allegory; or, a Case for Cardboard & When Play Isn’t Fun Anymore – Games and Discomfort by Byron Campbell
- The Poetics of Spaces. On The Salton Sea & Mornings in Bed by Janice Lee
- I Died: Reflecting on Video Game Deaths by Narelle Ho Sang
- Pop Talks by Caia Hagel